Tandem Spanish English in Valencia 3373
 Tandem German-Spanish-English
Now I want improve my English. I was in Germany, because I've been for 11 months like a Trainee in Deutsche Telekom. This is a Technology company. I've been from October 2012 until September 2013.
That was my last year in University. It was a scholarship. This was a great experience. At the beginning was difficult, because I couldn't speak German, my German wasn't properly but I learned quickly. All people there talked with my in German and I appreciate this gesture because now I have a good German level.
Ich war ein Jahr in Leipzig East-Deutschland, das war ein richtige größe Erfahrung für mich and I habe ein Praktikum im Deutsche Telekom gemacht. Ich habe gute Deutsche Leute kennengelernt and I konnte gute Freunde machen und Ich will Ihnen wieder sehen und sprechen wieso Ich mein Deutsch nicht vergessen möchte.
 Francisco Gimenez
Hey!! I'm a 29 years-old boy from Valencia. I'm finish my Master IT Engineering studies and now I try to find a job. I'd like to find a German-Spanish, or English-Spanish tandem. My level of English an German is Intermediate.
My hobbies are meeting with my friends, doing sports (sky,snow, paddle tennis, work out), going to the cinema, travelling, dancing, etc.
 Curriculum vitae
- Planning of SDH/SONET and DWDM systems in wide area and core networks with bandwidths from 1G to 40G. Deutsche Telekom Technik Gmbh Rollout Management (Leipzig)
- Prepare and present sales results, assist and advise clients, teach and encourage teammates and manage the stock. Decathlon Spain
- Degree: Master's degree in Telecommunication Engineering
Personal skills and competences
- Mother tongue: Spanish and I speak "Valencianish" too.
- Other languages: English B1 level, German B1 level